Maheu&Maheu Insecticide Dust is mainly composed of diatomaceous earth and pyrethrins. Pyrethrins, which attack the nervous system of insects, are extracted from a plant related to chrysanthemums.
Diatomaceous earth comes from the skeletal remains of an algae found at the bottom of the ocean. It attacks the shell (cuticle) of insects and arthropods, causing death by dehydration within a few hours. Diatom earth remains effective for several years.
This powder can be applied in structural openings, in less visible or hard-to-access areas, and on firewood piles. Although it is hardly toxic to mammals, the powder is very volatile and can cause respiratory irritation. We recommend wearing a dust mask during application.
Read the product label carefully before use.
Ready to use, sold in 200 g bottles and in 1.5 kg bags
Registration Number of Pest Control Products Act: 19004
- Read the label before using
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid inhaling and use in a well-ventilated area
- Avoid contact with food
- Do not re-use empty container
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing
- If swallowed or in contact with skin or eyes, call a poison control center