A effective and discreet solution for your fly problems
The Terminus® light trap uses two 25-watt shatterproof bulbs to attract flying insects. They are captured on a easy-to-replace glueboard. Both bulbs and the glueboard are included with the purchase of the trap. Note that it is important to change the bulb once a year to ensure a maximum attraction from the ultraviolet rays as well as the glueboard as often as necessary.
The Terminus® light trap is silent and operates continuously.
The Terminus® light trap is available in three finishes: stainless steel, gold vein and white. Its stylish design will match your environment. This light trap is exclusive to Maheu&Maheu and is UL and CSA approved. A limited 5-year warranty covers the equipment.
Dimensions: 47 cm (width), 28 cm (height) and 15 cm (depth).
- Read all instructions before using the appliance
- Do not use outdoors
- Connect to a properly grounded outlet only
- Do not unplug by pulling on cord but by grasping the plug
- Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or after the appliance malfunctions or is dropped or damaged in any manner
- To reduce the risk of electrical shock or fire avoid contact with water or other liquid
- Always unplug before replacing lamps, servicing or cleaning or when not in use