Maheu&Maheu Flying Insect Killer is a pyrethrin-based insecticide aerosol spray that attacks the nervous system of insects. Its composition and spray nozzle are designed to keep the product suspended in the air longer to kill flying insects. Pyrethrin, which is extracted from a plant related to chrysanthemums, has low toxicity in mammals.
This is mainly a spray for ridding the air of flying insects. It is also used to instantly kill wasps and several other insects such as fleas and bedbugs.
Before spraying a room, close the doors and windows. Also, cover any aquariums and unplug their pumps. Children and pets must leave the room. Spray the product in circular movements as you move towards the exit. Keep the room sealed for 30 minutes, and then aerate it for 20 minutes. Clean all surfaces that might come into contact with food.
Read the label carefully before use.
Ready to use, sold in 400 g aerosol cans (photo) or in cases of 12
Registration Number of Pest Control Products Act: 25495
- Read the label before using
- Keep out of reach of children
- Vacate premises during application
- Avoid inhaling and use in a well-ventilated area
- Avoid contact with food
- Wash any surfaces that may come into contact with food after use
- Avoid contact with eyes or skin
- If swallowed or in contact with skin or eyes, call a poison control center