Maheu&Maheu Crawling Insect Killer is a permethrin-based insecticide spray. Like all pyrethrins, this active substance attacks the nervous system of insects and kills them within a few minutes of exposure.
This product should be applied to all cracks and crevices where pests are found, such as around the perimeter of rooms and along baseboards and the bottom of wardrobes. The direct spray of the aerosol allows for easy application. The product does not stain and is virtually odorless and colorless. What?s more, it keeps on working for about three months, especially in dark areas where protected from the degrading effect of light.
As soon as the surfaces have dried (about two hours after application), children and pets may once again enter the room.
Read the label carefully before use.
Ready to use, sold in 425 g aerosol cans or in cases of 12.
Registration Number of Pest Control Products Act: 22915
- Read the label before using
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with treated surfaces until dry
- Toxic to fish
- Wash any surfaces that may come into contact with food after use
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing
- If swallowed or in contact with skin or eyes, call a poison control center